Hiroshima Castle is one of Japan’s top three flatland castles originally built in 1589.
This exhibition is a part of teamLab’s Digitized City art project. The concept behind the project is that non-material digital technology can turn a city into art without physically altering it.
teamLab: Digitized Hiroshima Castle, celebrates 400 years since Lord Asano resided in the castle. An iconic symbol of the city, Hiroshima Castle will be turned into an interactive art space which changes due to the interaction of people in the space.
teamLab: Digitized Hiroshima Castle
- Feb 08 - Apr 07, 2019
- Hiroshima Castle Hiroshima, Japan
(Hiroshima Castle 21-1 Motomachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima city, Hiroshima, Japan)
- >Regular Tickets
- Adult (16 and Older): JPY 1,000
- Children (Elementary and Junior High School): JPY 700
>Early Bird Tickets
- Adult (16 and Older): JPY 800
- Children (Elementary and Junior High School): JPY 500
*Free for children 6 years-old and younger
*Guests with disabilities may enter free
No ticket purchase is necessary. Please present your disability card at the entrance.
However, tickets are required for caretakers and chaperones.
*Regular tickets only on sale at the Hiroshima Castle venue.
- teamLab: Digitized Hiroshima Castle Executive Committee
- 082-222-1133 (Weekdays 9:30-17:30)